The Home & School Association of Sierra View Junior Academy is an organization of parents and interested church members whose purpose is to provide parent education and unite the home, the school and the church in providing Christian education for all students.
Objectives and Responsibilities of the Home & School Association:
- Aid and educate parents in parenting skills, including health, nutrition, discipline and spiritual development.
- Strengthen the relationship between the home, school and church.
- Aid in the recruitment of students for the school and assist the church in providing funds so all students may attend church school.
- Assist the church school in providing funds for needed equipment, materials, and library resources.
- Provide activities that promote social interaction between the home, school and church.
- Assist the school in recruitment of volunteers for such activities as teaching assistance, field trips, drivers, home-room parents, plant improvement and beautification and other special projects requiring volunteer assistance.