Sierra View has begun an exciting project to improve our facilities for new generations. The school is in desperate need of some major remodeling and updating. Our school is over 60 years old and since she is aging we need to make sure the facilities are in shape to educate children for another 60 years and beyond.
I encourage everyone to read the book of Nehemiah to see what he was able to accomplish with God’s direction and power. This little book in the Old Testament has been the inspiration for what God can do at Sierra View.
The Nehemiah Blueprint:
- Recognize the Need – Nehemiah 1:3
- Spend Time in Prayer – Nehemiah 1:4-11
- See the Drawings of God’s Plan – Nehemiah 2:11-17
- Commit to the Project – Nehemiah 2:18
- Finish the Project – Nehemiah 3:1-32
SVJA has already begun to follow this blueprint.
- We have recognized the need at Sierra View with the first phases of the project including; safe and secure fencing around the school; adequate and healthy handicap accessible restrooms and safe traffic flow and parking
- We have also spent time in prayer individually and corporately with 10 days of committed prayer in April 2013. Please continue praying to ask for God’s leading and blessing in the project and for Him to reveal His vision for your personal financial commitment.
- We have artist’s renderings and plans from an architect drawn.
- We have a Maranatha mission project scheduled for June 15-20, 2014 to get the first part of the project done – fencing the perimeter along with painting and facia. Mark the dates and come volunteer with us!
We are asking you to COMMIT TO THE PROJECT with finances and/or labor. Let God lead you because He can provide in ways that we have no understanding of. Don’t limit God! Consider the following prayer inspired goals.
$100 – Carpenter
$500 – Brick Layer
$1,000 – Craftsman
$5,000 – Supervisor
$10,000 – Financier
$25,000 – Master Builder
$50,000 – General Contractor
So they said, ‘Let us rise up and build.’ Then they set their hands to do this good work.
Donations can be made to Sierra View Christian Educational Endowment and are 100% tax deductible by contacting 592-3689.